LAS VENTANAS OCEANFRONT HOME FOR SALE
Spectacular, one-story oceanfront home in a private gated community at a price long past on the California coastline! This home has sweeping coastal views for miles and brilliant sunsets!
Wraparound patios start at the front entrance and stretch to the ocean-facing patio firepit with several areas to enjoy and entertain, including an entry patio with a fireplace and a sheltered dining table!
Built in 2006 by an Award-Winning American Developer from Newport Beach, CA, born and raised in Latin America.
The current owner, the original, used a very talented local artist and decorator. You will find beautiful touches throughout this lovely home, including faux painting, mosaic art, and more.
Perfect for a vacation or second home, or full-time residence with Great room style living, a large, ocean-facing Master bedroom suite, and two additional bedrooms - one is a detached casita with a bath. The laundry room is large and includes an office area.
This property's lot has approximately 5,000 square feet of luxury indoor and outdoor beach living with patios and constructed space.
This luxury, single-family home, single level, is a RARE find and is just 30 miles from San Diego!
This home is sold furnished. Price $889,000 US Dollars
Lovely furnishings inside and out. Patio furniture included as well as several key pieces custom-made for this house*
• Forced air heat
• Whole house water filtration
• Solid wood cabinetry
• The great room has full views of the ocean with sliding glass doors
• Luxury granite in the kitchen
• Ocean-facing master suite
• Outdoor entertainment areas
• 2-car garage
• Large storage room + office off the garage
• Community palapa area with pool, jacuzzi, and wifi
• Beach access
• Security is 24-hour, 7 days-a-week guard, gated
• Shopping close by for groceries
• Dozens of restaurants within a 15-minute drive
• Many artisans that craft furniture, metal, glass, and art in the area
• Approximately 35 minutes to the San Diego border
• 3 blocks from Puerto Nueveo
• 10 minutes to Rosarito Beach
• 35 minutes to Ensenada
• 50 minutes to the Valle de Guadalupe wine country
* The seller has excluded a few heirloom furnishings and will take all personal belongings, family belongings, and family art.
Property Title is in a Bank Trust
Association payments are made quarterly.
Proof of funds must be available with any offer.
The sales price will be recorded in pesos.
All offers to be in writing.
24 hour or more notice is best.
Enjoy! This place is beautiful!
- Neighborhoods: Las Ventanas
Amenities & Features