Mario Restrepo, U.S. born and raised in San Diego, has visited Mexico on a regular basis since 1982.
Mario’s love for Mexico grew during his time working in Mexico as a sales representative and travel guide for U.S. based travel companies. After that, he built his first home in Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, a home he still visits during vacations.
Mario has visited and worked in many well-known cultural and historic places in Mexico, but ultimately chose Baja as his home. He learned Spanish as a second language while living in Mexico.
"I have worked in real estate in California but I still had a deep love for Mexico. I have owned real estate in Mexico since 1998, and I really loved working in Mexico in the past. So Baja was a great solution for me.
"It is near the San Diego border and family, has great weather, and has an up and coming real estate market for both me as a business person, and for investor clients.”
• Broker and Co-Owner of Baja Open House at K38, since 2009
• Baja Prudential Real Estate Agent, 1 year
• AMPI, Association of Rosarito Real Estate Agents, 4 years
• California Licensed Realtor, 5 years
• Designated Realtor status, over 5 years
• Prudential California and Realty Executives
• Property managing and marketing property in Mexico since 2001
• B.S. of Finance, SDSU, 1989, Graduated with Honors