Mario Restrepo, Born in the US, raised in San Diego, has visited Mexico on a regular basis since 1982.
Mario’s love for Mexico grew during his time working in Mexico as a sales representative and travel guide for U.S. based travel companies.
Mario has visited and worked in many well-known cultural and historic places in Mexico, but ultimately chose Baja as his home. He learned Spanish as a second language while living in Mexico.
"I have worked in real estate in California but I still had a deep love for Mexico. I have owned real estate in Mexico since 1998, and I really loved working in Mexico in the past. So Baja was a great solution for me.
"It is near the San Diego border and family, has great weather, and has an up and coming real estate market for both me as a business person, and for investor clients.”
• Broker and Co-Owner of Baja Open House at K38, since 2009
• Baja Prudential Real Estate Agent, 1 year
• AMPI, Association of Rosarito Real Estate Agents, 4 years
• California Licensed Realtor, 5 years
• Designated Realtor status, over 5 years
• Prudential California and Realty Executives
• Property management and marketing of property in Mexico since 2007
• Graduated with Honors, Finance, San Diego State University, May 1989.