Gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2 and a half bathroom home for sale in Rancho del Mar
Excellent price and financing available by seller for this lovely upgraded ocean view home, located in the quiet, secure community of Rancho Del Mar, 5 miles north of Rosarito Beach, off the toll road.
This property with 2,500 sq.ft. building and a 4,000 sq.ft. lot, is a two story traditional home with a red tile roof, three bedrooms, a foyer with formal sitting area, 2.5 bathrooms and two garages.
The home, is around 12 years old and is in excellent condition. The owner recently invested more than 50,000 dlls in upgrades. Genuine pride of ownership is reflected everywhere one looks in this extremely well maintained home. Even an Electric car charging station was built in the garage!
There is a wide area of vacant land behind and North of this property where there are no homes, only serene views with the ocean and sunsets in the distance. Even the horses come by daily for water.
On the lower level are two bedrooms, a foyer, one and half baths and a 2 car garage with remotes. On the side of the home one enters a large stone tiled backyard with large potted plants, including cypress trees. The entire rear yard is enclosed by a stucco, plant bed along the back wall with 4 big decorative terracotta plant vases and iron finishes, which affords complete privacy for days to come of family fun in the private soaking pool and BBQ island. The side-front lawn with trees is on automatic sprinklers and automatic water irrigation system.
The stairs to the 2nd level, lead to the living room, dining area and kitchen in an open floor plan. Also the master suite with a nice view balcony is on this level. The kitchen has a balcony with some mountain view, the dining area has a full wall with a nice white cabinet and there are many windows throughout the home providing natural light. All windows have high quality custom made white shutters for privacy.
The kitchen has granite countertops, an upscale "Wolf" gas stove, LG dishwasher, new garbage disposal, new LG Instaview french door refrigerator with icemaker, and reverse osmosis water with an additional water filtration system. In addition, there is a propane forced air furnace plus central A/C throughout the home. There is an alarm system on the premises and 24/7 controlled access into the community.
- Association fees are only $40.00 per month.
- House insurance is about $250 a year.
- Property Taxes are about $350 dlls a year.
This home is selling furnished except for some items that will be disclosed in an exclusionary list to qualified buyers.
Title is in a Bank Trust, it can be easily transferred under the Bank Trust or to an Escritura.
The community is 20 minutes to the San Ysidro border and with a Sentri Pass, it makes commuting very easy and doable.
In all aspects, this property is a very good buy. Nothing to do but move in your clothes. Great neighbors, too.
Please call to view the property with 24-hour notice is preferred.
Financing for qualified buyers is available for a maximum of 5 years with a minimum of 35% down payment.
- - - - - - This house has many great features and upgrades, here is a list:
* Brand new Aquasana 1million gallon filter and water softener.
* Brand new Rheem Performance Plus 7.0 GPM LP water heater.
* 250 Gal propane stationary gas tank.
* Central AC/Heater throughout the home.
* Ring Doorbell.
* Ring Alarm.
* Arlo Wireless Cameras.
* Separate cabinet for holding the routers with battery backup to avoid thieves from cutting power.
* LG Studio quiet dishwasher with wifi.
* Newer garbage disposal.
* Newer holding tank pump.
* First garage used to park car and also as a laundry room.
* Electric car charging station.
* Second garage used as a gym with newer machines and weights.
* Recessed lighting throughout the home.
* Wood laminate flooring and stairs.
* Oak handrails.
* Master bathtub with jacuzzi jets, air bubbles, aromatherapy and light therapy.
* Master separate toilet room with odor fan.
* Master shower with glass doors.
* Master Walk in closet with system and attic access for more storage.
* First floor crown moulding throughout.
* New bbq with Cal Flame appliances, stationary tank, electric power, lights, sound, and water access.
* Palms, birds of paradise, lavender, roses, small birds of paradise, and 20 cypress pines (water sprinklers and timed water irrigation).
* Restoration Hardware furnishings with a colonial hacienda style - some pieces by Fausto Polanco.
* Restoration Hardware hacienda chandelier.
* All door hardware is new.
* All electrical outlets and dimmers are new.